WP Notead is a plug-in that displays Notepad in wordpress widgets. Since the data is stored in the browser’s LocalStorage, you can use it casually without logging in.
- WordPress version: 4.7 or later
- Latest verified version: 5.7.1
- PHP version: 7.1 or later
- Click “Plug-ins” – > “Add New” from the Extras.
- Type WP Notepad in your browser’s input box.
- Select the WP Notepad plug-in and click Install.
- Activate the plug-in.
- Download the plug-in from this page.
- Save the zip file to your computer.
- Open the Extras and click “>” – “Add New”.
- Click Upload to view the zip file that you downloaded from this page.
- Click Install, and then click Enable plug-in.
Release Date – 2021-04-14
- Minor corrections have been made.
Release Date – 2020-03-03
- First release